“How Can You Find & Get More Customers for Your Small Business?”
Small Business Web Design, Asheville NC
“My website isn’t generating any new business – what am I doing wrong?”
That’s a quote from a worried small business owner — and it’s something I hear a lot as a small business web designer.
Leads (and in-store foot traffic) are the lifeblood of any small business. It’s the fuel that you and your staff use to make sales and earn money for yourselves and your families.
That’s why you need to make sure that your website really sells… and can be counted on to turn browsers into buyers for you because:
97% of US consumers use the internet when researching for local products and service. “Can your customers quickly find your services or products online?”
54% of all Americans use a search engine to find local companies instead of looking through phone books. “Are you still using expensive print ads to attract customers or clients?”
65% of consumers have come to expect local businesses to have a website and say they are more likely to contact those businesses that do have ‘active’ sites. “Are you missing out because your website is being under-utilized?”
89% of people use social media to keep in touch with their friends and family and to be entertained. “Are you sure your social media marketing efforts are actually generating revenue for your business?”
To answer these questions, you need to understand and get a handle on your online marketing efforts.
You already know that the internet holds a lot of potential for you because the number of people going online these days is truly staggering.
That’s why you spent a lot of time, effort and money getting your website up and running.
But that was then and this is now and you’re busy running your business.
Too busy struggling to earn a living to really know for certain if your web presence (website and digital marketing) is actually working to bring in new business for you.
So… you suspect (or you know!) that you’re missing out on sales but you just keep that old website up and running… even through you have always hoped (and dreamed) it would eventually do better than it has.
But your sales dreams have not come true.
“If your website is not generating as many leads or in-store traffic as you’d like for your small business, today is your lucky day”
No seriously, today is a good day because you have found this site and I’d can help you. My name is Chancer Reese and I am a web marketing specialist.
I have been building small biz websites (both WordPress and HTML) since 2008 and during that time I routinely maintained and updated over 100+ sites for an internet marketing company.
And I have also written over 512 (and counting) online articles, blog posts and marketing pieces for various small to medium-sized businesses around the world.
But nowadays, I run my own small business web design shop in my home town of Asheville, NC.
Because together we can create for you a website that produces real bankable results.
Imagine having a website that was actually designed & built to:
- Generates quality leads and drives foot traffic to your local company
- Integrates with your existing online marketing efforts (like email or social media)
- Is mobile-friendly (aka. responsive) so that you, your staff and your customers, can view it while you’re on the go… on any type of device
- Is easy to use and maintain so you can update it yourself as your business grows and changes
Sounds great doesn’t it? A website that actually works as hard as you do to send you more customers.
And while you’re letting that idea sink in, what if you could get a web designer/marketing specialist who bends over backwards to help you?
Well, this is where I can help you.
I specialize in building websites that produce business results (leads and customers) – without using fancy internet tricks, you having to hire an expensive sales rep or spending a dime on advertising.
So how do I do it?
I use lead generating websites, education-based content marketing, and online marketing automation to help folks just like you make more revenue and grow your business.
For this reason, you will notice that the kind of website (and digital marketing strategies) that I recommend are a bit different than a lot of websites you’ll see other companies or designers using.
That’s fine because…
…The websites I create are designed specifically to accomplish two business goals: getting you more customers and improving your sales.
This means I ignore those things that some people think are important in a website but which I don’t think really helps your business.
The type of lead generation sites I recommend are great for:
- Someone who wants more targeted traffic and more conversations with their future customers
- Smaller organizations, solo entrepreneurs, creatives, and startups.
Finally, this type of business site works best for business people in a specific situation or with a specific mindset.
A lead-gen site like this is not a good fit for those companies with a dedicated sales team or a marketing dept that uses a lot of advertising.
Larger organizations like these will be better off using a different approach for their website (brand marketing).
Nor is it good fit for someone who wants to generate as much online traffic as quickly as possible and rank ‘high’ in the search engines…
…Using fly-by-night SEO strategies that will only get you “here today, gone tomorrow results”.
If a “get ranked quick” goal is what you are looking for then the websites I build and my “slow and steady wins the race” marketing approach will seem strange to you.
For this reason, I’m probably not the right person for your website project because I believe quality work, consistency and customer focus outweigh (and outlast) ‘speedy’ SEO results.
4 Good Reasons NOT to Hire Me as Your Next Web Designer
- You want a website to just look impressive (whether or not it generates leads or attracts customers).
- You see a website as a one-time project (not as the central hub of all your online marketing efforts).
- You want to rank quickly in Google (rather or not your website can earn – and keep – your business in a top spot).
- You want to get the CHEAPEST website possible (rather than seeing it as a long-term investment in your business’s success).
On the other hand, the type of websites I build here are a great match for people with a mindset that believes you achieve success through persistent efforts:
- If you are someone who wants to get as many of the RIGHT people to come to your website as possible… people who are the most likely (and the most motivated) to buy from you.
- If you are someone who wants to build a long-term relationship with your future customers and want to demonstrate your expertise or display your products to site visitors, then the the website approach I recommend will be a great return on your time and investment.
Ready to Get Started?
Get a Complementary Website Consultation & Diagnostic
Wouldn’t it be great if you could improve just a couple of things on your website – things that would significantly increase its online impact and conversion power?
Who wouldn’t want more traffic? More leads? More customers? For so little effort?
If you could improve your business just by ‘tweaking’ your website, you would do it, wouldn’t you?
So why not take 30 minutes and spent it with me looking over your website? Together we can diagnose the root cause(s) of your website’s poor marketing performance.
After 30 minutes on the phone with me, you will:
- Understand why your website is suffering from low conversion rates
- Have a list of three or more ways to improve your website’s ‘trust’ signals
- Know the biggest challenges your web visitors experience when moving around your site
- Have a list of ideas for improving your overall online marketing efforts
We’ll have to move fast, of course, to get through all this in 30 minutes but don’t worry, I’ll keep us on track.
To schedule your no-charge, no-hassle diagnostic and get instructions, enter your email address below and click the button.
Not Ready Yet?
Learn More about My Approach to Small Business Designs Here…
Feel free to explore this site and discover how you can use a lead-gen website to attract & get more customers:
“What Business Owners Say About My Work”
Small Business Web Design, Asheville NC
The NC Web Diva Difference
“Turn Your Website Visitors into Leads & Sales”
I help my clients create the following 4 vital development assets to increase their business growth:
Reach – Attract More Attention and Arouse Interest in Your Products and Services
Reputation – Showcase Your Business Expertise & Grow Your Reputation
Resell – Increase Your Revenue and Profits With More Repeat Sales
Referral – Increase Your Referrals & Make More Money using Less Hours
And I do it all using safe and effective lead generating strategies, without:
- Squandering your hard-earned money on fly-by-night SEO tricks,
- You stumbling around trying to figure out the latest social media merry-go-round,
- Wasting your time making a lot of unnecessary mistakes that slow you down or hold you back.
Small Business Web Design
“Isn’t It About Time a Web Designer Put You & Your Business First?”
If you’re fed up with trying to grow your revenue or expand your company using a website presence that just doesn’t generate new business, get in touch and find out how I can help you get it right.
Discover how I have helped other small business people just like you, by calling me at (828) 280-6800 or by clicking here for a > no-obligation website diagnostic & consultation (It’s Free…)