Imagine having a website for your small business that was built from the ground up to:
- Generate targeted leads – people who contacted or called your local company – without pushy tactics or cold-calling
- Attract and drive foot traffic to your store or place of business
- Fit seamlessly into your existing online marketing efforts (like social media or email blasts)
- Is mobile-friendly (responsive) so that you, your team and your customers, can view it on any device – at home or while on the go
- Is easy to use and maintain so if you want you can update it all on your own as you grow and things changes
Sounds great doesn’t it?
A website that actually works as hard as you do to get more customers and grow your sales.
So while you’re letting that idea sink in, what if you could get a web designer/digital marketing specialist, who understands businesses like yours and who is willing to help you achieve your goals?
“If your website is not generating as many leads or in-store traffic as you’d like for your small business, today is your lucky day”
Today might be a great day for you and your business because you have discovered this site.
You see, I specialize helping small business owners – just like you – build websites that produce bankable results (more leads and sales) – without a lot of fancy internet tricks, having to cold-call or spend a dollar on expensive advertising.
So how to I do this?
I create lead generating websites that:
- Use education-based content to target your ideal customers,
- Use proven online writing methods to draw in those customers & engage them
- Use simple automated marketing tools to take control of your pre-selling process
For this reason, you will notice that the kind of website (and digital marketing strategies) that I recommend are a bit different than a lot of websites you’ll see other companies or designers using.
That’s fine because…
The websites I create are designed specifically to accomplish ONE business goal: getting you more leads and in-store traffic in order to help boost your sales. PERIOD.
These sites are results-driven…nothing less.
This means I ignore those things that some people think are important in a website but which I don’t think really helps grow your business.
The type of lead generation sites I recommend are great for:
- Any entrepreneur who wants more conversations with future customers – and who is ready to move up to the next level.
- Small retailers, local service providers, and solo professionals – who have tried online marketing before – and failed – but who are now ready to start over and be successful.